Hotels round the world - Westin Dresden
My last stay at that hotel has not been quite satisfactory, possibly because of a new management since my previous visit.
He is a summary from my travel notes:
- room at top floor with direct view on river and city skyline
- King-size bed, but with two small duvets (nuisance)
- no spg Platinum upgrade or gimmick offered (except the routine 500 points)
- garage expensive (€16) and not reachable from inside
- lodging tax of €7 to be added, but not announced in room price
- free Internet, but necessary to login continually
- small TV screen
- no coffee machine
- no ironing facility
- light bathrobe and lousy slippers (not used)
- not even extra pillow
- minimum number of towels
- bottle of water at €4.50 (not used) only declared as free at checkout (next to cheating with liliputian sticker on key wallet equivalent to saying "I am generous, but I do my best for you not realizing it")
(12 October 2016)
Hotels Round the World.
André HECK, current year.